AIR Yogalates Level 1 (AYL-1)
AIR Yogalates is a YACEP with Yoga Alliance.
Recognized by the Ministry of Education of Quebec and eligible for the tax credit program in Quebec
The AIR Yogalates (AYL-1) teacher training certification offers students a variety of techniques, skills and theory that will deepen your knowledge of aerial work. You will learn to use the hammock while familiarizing yourself with the teaching method. Air Yogalates combines techniques and disciplines from several training methods including Yoga, Pilates, circus arts and acrobatics to create coherent sequences designed to stretch, align, reinforce and restore the body. It is equally challenging as it is meditative. Your body and mind will find balance.
Training (60 hours)
- Fundamental AIR Yogalates techniques
- Inversions and decompression
- Acupressure and meridians
- Strengthening and postural alignment
- Teaching and hands-on-assist techniques
- Safety and maintenance of equipment
$ 400 deposit at registration in order to reserve your spot (non-refundable)
*Note: Due to the nature of limited places in different studios and travel fees,
the Teacher Training cost will vary from one location to an other.
Check the Teacher Training Calendar for specific cost in your location.
- Teacher Training Manuel including photos, step-by-step, theory, philosophy,
technical information and more ...
- Access to private Facebook international group (videos, updates, discussions...)
It is not necessary to have specific prerequisites to complete AYL-1 training.
Your interest, motivation and attitude will be your best assets to ensure a unique experience and learning the knowledge you need.
It is an asset to have the following trainings:
- Certified Yoga Teacher (200 hour)
- Certified Pilates Teacher (floor Basics)
- Specific training in the field of health, sports, dance, fitness or aerial circus arts