Training in St-Nicolas (Canada)
Training in FRENCH
This training is accredited with Yoga Alliance (YACEP).
This 40hour training provides a fundamental understanding of the aerial yoga basics as well as the different styles and variations. Part of the training is devoted to security awareness, assembling and hanging, as well as sequencing and creativity. You learn to use the hammock at 2 heights (knee height and hip height) and to move in space while familiarizing yourself with the teaching method.
LEARNING FOCUSES ON:
- Fundamental techniques
- Inversions and decompression
- Acupressure and meridians
- Reinforcement and postural alignment
- Teaching techniques adapted to social distancing
- Safety and maintenance of equipment
- Variation of style - Creativity
- Manual of the trainer with photos and step by step descriptions, theory, philosophy, technical information and more ...
NO SPECIFIC PREREQUISITES ARE REQUIRED. Your interest, motivation and attitude will be your best assets to ensure you have a unique experience and acquire the knowledge you need. It is an asset to have the following training: Certified Yoga Teacher (200 hours), Certified Pilates Teacher (Floor Basics) and / or specific training in the field of health, sport, dance, fitness or aerial circus arts.
Signing up to this training will give you a 10% discount on an AIR Yogalates kit (applicable only during the duration of the training). A promo code will be shared during the training.